Pattaya - Royal Thai Navy Golf Course
- Pick-up from Bangkok Airport or Hotel / Resort in Bangkok
- Drive to the Plutaluang Royal Thai Navy Golf Course
- Check-in on board of the Princess Katharine at the Peer of the Golf Course
- After a short rest T-Off at the Royal Navy Golf Course (36 holes, 2 courses for your selection) (Start of the Princess Katharine Golf Competition)
- After completing the round on this very special, unusual and challenging Course, back to the Yacht
- Welcome Drink in the Horizon-Bar and departure to Rayong
- Dinner on Board
Rayong - Wangjuntr Golf & Nature Park
- Wake up in the Bay of Rayong
- Swimming in the sea before having Breakfast on Board
- Pick up and transfer to Wangjuntr Golf Course in the hills of Rayong. Another unique, mostly unknown, beautiful 36 holes Golf Course.
- T-Off and playing 18 holes.
- Lunch at the Club-House (or back on board on request)
- Departure to Koh Samet, Sai Kaew – Beach for Watersports, Swimming
- Enjoying the Seafood Restaurnats, Pubs, Bars, Hotspots at Sai Kaew Beach
- Return to the Yacht and late departure to Laem Sing
Snorkelling, Fishing, Chilling
- Waking up in a silent, beautiful Bay of Laem Sing, a mostly unknown Island Paradise
- Diving / Snorkeling / Fishing / Swimming
- Lunch on board (or BBQ our own catch of the day on one of this untouched Beaches)
- Chilling at the Beach or our Sun-Lounge on Board
- Excursion with our Dingy to the Island
- Back on Board – Dinner
- Departure and short cruise to Chanthaburi
- Roundtrip transfers to/from Princess Katharine : to and from Bangkok Airport or Bangkok Hotel. Transfer by comfortable Van from Bangkok to Pattaya Harbour.
- Full use of Princess Katharine on-board equipment.
- Professional Captain and Crew
- 2 meals per day (breakfast & lunch or dinner)
- Water toys, fishing tools & Snorkeling Gear
- Additional meals than the ones mentioned above
- Additional visit of tourist sites or activities off the boat (excursions, diving, snorkelling, golf green fees, etc.).
- Applicable government tax (to be precised)
- Visa fees for Thailand (see paragraph 10 for visa formalities)
- Credit card fees (visa/mastercard).
- Tips for the crew.